Something you enjoy doing outdoors


Ok, today I write about cycling, this is an activity that I enjoyed doing. My dad love bicycles, so one of the first things that he teaches me was ride a bike. I guess when I was 3 years old, obviously with training wheels. With the time, the first place was Yungay square, then to the feria on Sundays, also Brazil square and Quinta Normal Park, a bit far Reyes’s Park. We don’t have car, so when we travelled to the south (Maule region) to visit my grandparents, my bike travel with us on the bus (still I was a child, the bike also was small).

Other places, more far, was O’Higgins Park and the furthest San Cristobal hill on Sundays, always rode with my family (we are 4), but now I ride alone because I use my bike to go to the University, my mom also go to her work by bike. This is a way more funny and healthy to travel by the city, but also more dangerous.

I like to ride my bike, you control your rhythm, your velocity, and you can see the city with other eyes.

The last time when I did it, was yesterday, but with the bike of my brother.

🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲

Comentarios

Entradas populares