A job
Ok. Hello…
Some job
that I would like to do is an explorer with a tv program, learning to people
about wild animal and nature, traveling for many place in the word looking the
most interesting, exotic, and unique animals, yeah I guess is not a common job
is more like an occupation, but I love the creatures in our word and each one
can learn something new, or simply make us laugh with some curious facts.
Well, to
this “job” you need to have some knowledge of move in the nature, like a survivalist.
Also you need love the live in this word, the ecosystem and the balance. Is a
fact that you need know about animals, but also is a good help know other languages.
And me can do most of this list. Forever I like animals, and any can’t scare me,
because their comportment is their nature, if some animal attacks you, is your
fault.
Some
peoples famous in this area are the australian Steve Irwin in “The Cocodrile Hunter”, the spanish Frank
Cuesta in “Wild Frank”, or the chilean
Luis Andaur of “Bicitantes”.
What you
could do to learn more about this job? mmm… I guess… watch more tv jsjks, no,
but actually I could learn more of animals I don’t know many things of ocean or
insects.
The most I
like of animals I guess if the theory of evolution, the why of the abilities of
animals, and well that’s all… fact curious: corals are animals, also the anemones.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario