Someone on social media

 Well, hello, first I need to say, I’m not a fanatical for social media, and I don’t use many times these and I don’t attentive to the publications. But whatever, if I need say someone, I say Destripando la Historia. A good mix of original drawings, catchy songs, humor and maaany references of culture pop. Principally was two Spain men, Pascu and Rodri, a cartoonist and a compositor, both are singers. They make songs of the crude history and tales (always with humor), of gods from different cultures, and characters of fairy tales and comics, and you can see that these stories are not like you think.

 I guess follow them, since some years from youtube, because here is where them uploading their videos and songs. Now, I don’t remember what was the first video that I watched of them, but maybe was Hercules or Thor, both a good songs, you need listening.

 With the years and with the videos you can see their progress, the first videos were drawing on a board, then they try with some animation by computer, and with this change now have a magistral animations on 3 minutes with always a good lyrics.

 You can watch some of their videos on youtube or listening on spotify, I recommend you: Hércules, Chinese Cinderella, Mulan, and Loki.




Comentarios

Entradas populares