English

Well, since I was child before of the school I started to learn English in my home using CDs, first learning the basic: the names of animals, colors and parts of body. Next I had class from the school to high school, and now I have class here. But never I like the presentations because I have stage fright.

Now to practice out of class, I try to think and said my ideas in English, or watch movies and series in this language (but actually I don’t have time to watch tv), and I read comics because if I don’t understand something I can suppose with the context, and then confirm.

This class is a breather of others subjects and workshop, I enjoy it.

Whether you think English will be useful in the future? Depends who will be the power country. But always is good know another language, also Spanish is a Romance language (from Latin), so to us is most easy learn someone of this family speech.

Something interesting about English culture, maybe is how UK can still be an empire but a modern empire, with Canada or Australia still under the power of their monarch.

Comentarios

Entradas populares