To visit again


Well, today I’m write about the last place that I went to my last winter holiday, and the place is Serena and Coquimbo, to 6 hours from Santiago on bus, also you would go by plane, but I never traveled by plane, and this scare me, and airport is far of my home, but the positive is the bus terminal is near of my home. I prefer a train to travel, but don´t exist.

I travel alone because was the winter holidays, I had not many time, so I’m go to visit my best friend of basic school that since some years lives there. And she for years invite me to her home, and I never had time.

Because I´m study architecture she gave me a tour by this two citys in only 4 days!, we went to the lighthouse, the aquarium from her university, the center of the city, the old market, the museum, the beach La Herradura, an antiquity home, the cinema, and others place. We walked a lot!, and I could see a moai!!!, without go to Rapa Nui.

I enjoyed, was great, and she stay me invited to will go another time.

Some funny, when she goes to Santiago is my turn to make a tour from the city, because she says the city change and have new place to go to know.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares