Concert
Ok... today I'm write about my first concert, and the only jsjsjs, well, this was happend this year on march on the Bicentenial stadium of La Florida, and the artist was Imagine Dragons my favourite music band, on their Mercury World Tour.
It was a sunny day, with a lot hot, a 7 March. I was there with 2 friends of the U, each one of us want to go to the concert but don't want go alone and we don't know that the other also want to go. And some day in a random conversation someone say that her has a ticket, but she don't want go alone, so I joined and bought my ticket, and the third didn't know if he go until after some weeks. So, the day arrive, and we need to make a line under the hot sun for many hours, and then stay into the stadium to the night.
The concert was memorable for me, a good experience, I sing, shoul, jump, I suposse that I almost cry, and also sing, I sing a lot. There was many pyrotechnics, big ballons, and confetti. And we can stay very nerby of the musical group, because they singing some songs on a platform in the center of the stadium, so a few meters of they.
A really good experience to make again.
PD... the concert was to October, but it was postponed to March.
jsjjssjsjs I was in some place of here, with my friends
Looks like a cool concert. Plus it sounds like you had a fun time.
ResponderEliminar