5


Ok, hello and here it go my top 5 of some activitys that I did the last week.

1. My best friend

    Before a long time with my best friend and I got together, both we studying at U, but differents, so our schedule don't coincide. The last week both we had vacations, and I invited him to my house, and we go to the park Quinta Normal to rode a bike. Was spontaneous this meet.

2.Trip

    Well, because was Fiestas Patrias the last weekend with my family travelled to the Maule region (4 hours from Santiago), we travelled on bus, and for lucky we didn't spend many time on road. We didn't go there from May, and there live many relatives, so the 18 we all got together to lunch and celebrate.

3.Someplace

    Since I had many freetime to disconnect from the U, I went to know for first time the Barrio Italia on Providencia, is curious my school of básica was near at this place. I like this kind of barrios, such barrio Franklin, Lastarria, San Diego, Bellavista, Brasil or Yungay, places with history, gastronomy and antiques or cachureos. I bought a jacket, some rings, but I looked vinyl records (LP).

4.Movies

    In this place at top, is watch movies, in my house, put in the sofa. I guess, I watch 2 films per day one alone on the morning and the second on the afternoon with my dad. I watch movies of murder, science fiction and somes film of my childhood. The best was Murder on the Orient Express (detective movie), and Chiken Run (stopmotion film, a so good metaphor), both totally recommend.

5.Dragons

    Also I drew on my desk my creatures, this time only dragons, I remake some sketchs, and created some new dragons, and yes... my favourite movie are How to Train Your Dragon, so well I enjoyed when I drew.

Comentarios

Entradas populares