Trip


ok... Hi, I should say that my memory is not the best, so I try to write that I remember.

Villarrica, Pucón and Licanray, citys in the Araucania region, this are the place that with my family visit one summer vacation, I suppose I was 15 years, and we are my mom, dad, brother and me. To got there we travelled on bus for 9 hours I guess, from Maule region to Villarrica, we arrived at night, and we spent there around 1 or 2 weeks, in the house of my tíos, they live in a familiar hill between Villarrica and Licanray, they have a lot of space, and there also live the family of my aunt, the wife of my uncle, brother of my mom, but in differents house in the hill.

 There we some days we went to the big Villarrica Lake to swim, or see the citys and craftworks ferias, and another days we stay in the hill, was enjoyable, there had many sheeps, woods, a watertower, a vertiente of pure water, and with my brother ride a ox wagon, by my parents was like to return their roots. The my aunt family, we are toooooo considerate and attentive. We eat a lot, like sopaipillas and lamb.

Was a good trip ...oh, almost I forgot, one day there was rain in a violent way, and we was on february! 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares