Start
Well, new semester and new blog, here we go again...
Hi, I'm Paulo, and I'm 20, I'm from Santiago, but my parents are from Maule region. Now I'm study architecture, and I going to U on my bicicle, and in this way I avoid the annoying subway, this take me around 20 minutes, the same time on subway... I like animals, wild animals, also I love the Pixar movies and shorts, but my favourite film is How to Train Your Dragon (httyd) from Dreamworks (another studio), so I like dragons and extrange creatures, like a monsters or animals in mix, and I spend my time drawing uniques creatures created by me...
...well, I don't know what say more, so here go somethings random... I love pancakes with a lot manjar!!! I can write with viking's runnes, in my childhood I had a rabbit, called Saltarín, I never travel on plane and I hate bicicles with motor, are so noisy and polluting.
That's all, thanks for read.

the best film of Pixar is Toy story
ResponderEliminarI love film How to Train Your Dragon, i never cry with a film but with this i do (a little )
ResponderEliminarI love to How to Train Your Dragon!! but i like it more dreamworks than pixar, beacause my favourite movie is Kung Fu Panda jeje.
ResponderEliminar