Final post
Hi readings, today is the day of my final post in my blog, and these will be about my experience of writing on blogger this semester.
Well, here we go for the last time, when was the first time on blog, was some strange, because was not common to me write of me to other persons, but with the time was a good exercise to express in english, also some uncomfortable still, but nice.
When we wrote the post of the last week, was enjoyable, because everyone wrote about tv series in our childhood, it was a travel to the past, remember differents nice programs when I was child. Also I like wrote about my dream holiday. But the least enjoyed post that I wrote, was.... I don't now, all post was nice. The only bad, maibe was the time in the morning.
My english improved? yes, I think this, I can make sentences to express me, with more flow, and know how the somewords are write. It is true, still is not very good, but I'm in progress.
And to finally, is important say that these wednesday exercises was a scape of theoretical class routine, that was nice, and... almost I forget it, the teacher Simon post was the most enjoyed to read, always interesting, but today there was not post of him, only instructions and a picture of blogger, a bad final.
...jsjsjjd it's ok, bye
yess I enjoy wrote about tv series in our childhood, it´s like nostalgic and cute, I liked reading your blogs<3
ResponderEliminarSorry, Paulo. I should have written too:)
ResponderEliminar