Hobby


Well, here we go... again. Today I'm write about my pastime, my hobby. Even I don't know consider like a hobby, but it's a good pastime for me, and it's draw creatures create by me. This activity I have it since I was a child to these days, but on my childhood my draws were not creatures, they were animals of any type. In these firts draws the animals has tree legs, I bealieve I thought that the lost leg was behind of the one of the others legs... things of child of 4 years. Continue, in 4th grade I started to draw monsters, not very monstrous, more like a caricature, even someones were hideous. Finally in the high school, I began draw dragons and other creatures, I suppose this if a mixture the between animals and the monsters.

For this activity I need not many implements, only a pencil of any type, any paper, board or anything, and the most important involves have some idea in my mind. How often? well, when I have freetime and a good idea. I enjoy doing it because it's relax and I can capture my thinking and maked reality.

I should say that draw animals, monsters and creatures, is because the movies that I watched, and I think that is all. Thanks for reading.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares