Any song?
Fine... today I´m go to talk about one of my favourites songs, this is a song of band Imagine Dragons called "Gold". One day I watch videos on youtube of this group, and appear this song, never before I heard it. From one second I like it, the rhythm is calm and hard, and the lyrics are fantastic, these tell about tale of King Midas, that I love it, a story to kids maked a great song of progresive rock. How often I listen to it? Well, I heard it when I need pace, or simply when I want. But not all the time, is better when appear between others songs... and that's all folks.

Imagine Dragons, rock postmodern
ResponderEliminarwhoaa, Imagine dragons, I like it, also I like other song from this band, a song called Believer, I like play this song in piano, sound very cool :p
ResponderEliminar